Are you tired of having to ask for help and relying on others to do simple tasks for you on a computer? Would you like to finally know how to navigate your system, create documents, browse the Web, check e-mail and even watch and create movies and music?
The instructors and technicians at WTF What Now are committed in providing quality, personalized training and courses that increase software and hardware competency.
Popular Classes and Training Sessions :
- Hardware Basics– Learn what makes a computer work
- Power On– The very basics of computer usage – mouse/keyboard skills, desktop navigation and the file storage system
- Beginning Programs– Word Processing, Games, Movies, Music & More
- Web Basics– Web Browser Skills, Surfing the Net, Search Engines & E-mail
- System Optimization and Protection – Virus Protection, Safe Computing Practices, File System Optimization, Cleaning/Maintenance & Upgrades